- National Auto Fleet Group has an exclusive contract with Sourcewell (Previously known as NJPA) to assist Sourcwell Members in obtaining vehicles needed for their use.
- The Manufacture's always reserves the right and ability to modify any order prior to production based on contraints.
- The pricing used for Sourcewell members consists of Dealer Discounts, Manufacture Bid Assistance and Governmental Price Concessions.
- All vehicles, regardless of the Manufacture, are sold directly to Sourcewell members by the dealership representing the specific Manufacturer. National Auto Fleet Group, as the holder of the contract from Sourcewell, may receive a consideration on any vehicles purchased under the Sourcewell contract awarded to National Auto Fleet Group.
- In the the event any Manufacture Bid Assistance or Government Price Concession is found, by any entity, to be credited in error to the Sourcewell member, the Sourcewell member will immediately refund that amount to the dealership representing the specific Manufacturer which generated the charge back.
- Once a member submits a Purchase Order and the Factory accepts it into production, the order cannot be canceled.
- Upon the receipt of your Purchase Order, your vehicle order will be placed with the manufacture within a reasonable time frame.
- All vehicle orders may be subject to manufacture constraints.
- All vehicles regardless of manufacture that are no longer available from the manufacture and or are discontinued shall not be produced but National Auto Fleet group will attempt to offer other options to consider.
- If a purchase order is accepted and the vehicle is built by the manufacture, the agency which generated the purchase order must and pay in full within 30 days of vehicle delivery.
- All members shall indemnify and hold harmless any and all representatives of National Auto Fleet Group from any conflict or disagreement of any specification or opinion of which make and model is best for said member.
- All members/agencies who place orders under our collective Sourcewell Contracts will indemnify and hold harmless National Auto Fleet Group or any of its Representatives from any harm, negative outcomes, damages or disagreements from all information which results from a purchase order being issued and such resulting related information being pubically displayed on our site such, not limited to our the ETA system considering but not limited to: vin number, purchase order number, description of any kind with or without upfits.
- CA shall be the governing law.
- All taxes, regardless of type or kind, due as a result of a sale to a member are the member's responsibility and must be paid at the time of delivery.
- National Auto Fleet Group may pay an administration fee to Sourcewell for administering this contract.
- If requested by the member National Auto Fleet group will attempt to guide the member to the correct service body for the corresponding chassis. If the member insists on a specific chassis Cab-to-Axle, wheel base the member will be solely responsible for the chassis and must pay in full within 20 days of delivery of vehicle.
- No returns, all sales are final. No cooling off period.
- All information on our site is to the best of our knowledge correct and up to date with all prices and availability. We are operating under the constraints of the vehicle manufacture. Every attempt will be made to process your orders in a timely fashion.
Unlike retail or stock order, fleet orders are prioritized based on a two-digit alphanumeric priority code which indicates the month and the week an order needs to be built. Numeric priority codes (including 99) are not valid Fleet priority codes. See the Fleet Priority Code calendar link below for valid priority codes. Please be aware of the following:
- First available priority codes are calculated weekly based on current order bank, available allocation, controlled commodities, and plant downtime. It is very important to review the Fleet DNB Weekly as first available priority codes can sometimes change drastically, if, for example, there is a large influx of orders received.
- Fleet receives a pre-determined amount of allocation (production slots) each month for weekly scheduling. Once the amount of orders prioritized for that week/month exceeds the available allocation, the first available priority code is moved out to the next week/month.
- Orders are selected for scheduling based on priority code first, then by order receipt date. Despite how long an order has been in the unscheduled order bank, if the plant is not yet filling the production week associated with the requested priority code, the order will remain unscheduled.
- As a general rule of thumb, production dates are at least one month out from order receipt date.
- Every effort is made to accurately estimate the lead times, and to reflect longer lead times of specific commodities.
- All clients are strongly suggested to add all safety equipment including but not limited to: back-up alarm, back-up camera, etc. on all vehicle orders. Please call our main line if you have questions or need assistance adding safety options to your order.
DEALER WARRANTY DISCLAIMER: 72 HOUR LLC DBA: NATIONAL AUTO FLEET GROUP—A DIVISION OF CHEVROLET OF WATSONVILLE (“DEALER”) DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OR MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE VEHICLE(S) DESCRIBED IN QUOTE(S) IS/ARE SOLD “AS IS” BY DEALER. The vehicle(s) may or may not be covered by limited warranty(ies) provided by the manufacturer(s), but Dealer makes NO warranties whatsoever.
LIMITATION OF PURCHASER(S) DAMAGES: IN NO EVENT WILL NATIONAL AUTO FLEET GROUP (“DEALER”) BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OF PURCHASER(S), INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF TIME, LOSS OF INCOME OR PROFIT, OR DAMAGE TO OR LOSS TO PROERTY, OR COST OR USE OR REPLACEMENT, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARE SOUGHT IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE IN CONNECTION WITH THE SALE OF VEHICLE(S) DESCRIBED IN THIS VEHICLE QUOTES. DEALER’S LIABILITY HEREUNDER IS LIMITED TO THE “TOTAL CONTRACT PRICE” AS STATED IN QUOTE.