Manual Process Procedures
- Please register with us on our website.
- Determine what vehicle(s) you are requesting. If you are unsure of what exact vehicle to request you can call the help desk at (855) 289-6572
- If you have the vehicle specifications or description from the manufactures web site, please fax them to (831) 480-8497 Attn: Jesse Cooper or Email: Fleet@NationalAutoFleetGroup.com
- We will then send you a vehicle description confirmation form, and give you a call to confirm you have the right vehicle selected.
- You will receive a quote that you can take to your governing body for approval; this will have your vehicle quote and specifications within it.
- Once approved please send PO via fax (831) 480-8497, email Fleet@NationalAutoFleetGroup.com or mail to 490 Auto Center Drive, Watsonville CA 95076. Attn: Jesse Cooper
- Once we receive your PO, an National Account Manager will place your factory order and contact you with your confirmation.
- We will arrange for your vehicles to be delivered to your location.
At any time feel free to call with any questions or changes that need to be made to your specifications. All changes must be requested prior to your vehicle being ordered. Once your vehicle is ordered with the manufacture, no changes can be made.